DfE Webinar on Reformed NPQs
DfE Webinar on Reformed NPQs for Teachers and School Leaders
The Department is hosting a webinar for teachers and school leaders wanting to learn more about the recent reforms to National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
The webinar will cover:
- What are the DfE’s the teacher development reforms and how will they improve the experiences and skills of all teachers and leaders;
- The key changes to the suite of NPQs available, and what each qualification will cover;
- The funding available to schools to help teachers and school leaders access these qualifications;
- The time commitments related to each qualification;
- The assessment requirements; and
- How to sign up.
There will also be the opportunity to submit specific questions about the reformed suite of NPQs to the DfE.
Schools can visit the link below to secure a ticket: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dfe-national-professional-qualifications-live-event-tickets-204956820367?aff=TSC